Friday, February 11, 2022

I Am From (template)

 

“I Am From” Poem

Adapted by Levi Romero
Inspired by “Where I’m From” by George Ella Lyon

I am from ordinary household item and ordinary household item and ordinary household item I am from description of the place where you live where activity you do at home.

I am from the natural item (tree, plant or flower etc.) and natural item (tree, plant or flower etc.).

I’m from family tradition and family character trait, from family member and family member. I’m from family habit and family habit and family habit.

I’m from Words that were said to you.” and “Words that were said to you.” and “Words that were said to you.”

I’m from family tradition and family tradition.

I’m from my birth place and another place of importance.

I am from family food and family food.

From the memory of the time a story about a family member. I am from family keepsakes, descriptions of pictures or family treasures.

I am from another family description or other things you want to add.

I am from one more thing that is important to you

By Your Name

Date